Together with the European Parliament Liaison Office in Ireland and European Movement Ireland, we were delighted to join the online discussion on Investing in a Green Future – Ireland’s transition to a Green Economy.
This event looked at the German Presidency priorities with regard to climate work, and the panel focused in particular on the investment and job opportunities a Green economy brings to Ireland and Europe.
- Ambassador Deike Potzel, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Ireland
- Richard Bruton TD, Member of Dáil Éireann
- Grace O'Sullivan, MEP for Ireland South
- Michael Schrodi, Member of the Bundestag
- Prof. John Fitzgerald, Chair of the Irish government’s Climate Change Advisory Council
- Moderator: Ella Mc Sweeney, Journalist
You can watch the discussion here